Where the need is greatest
Canadian Mental Health Association, Kamloops Branch
651 Victoria Street
Kamloops BC V2C 2B3
Honour a friend or loved one
A gift in Honour is a great way to recognize an important person or organization in celebration of a special occasion such as a birthday, holiday or marriage. A gift in Memory is a way to remember and honour a loved one who’s passed away. CMHA BC will notify family members when you make a gift In Memory.
- Make a donation In Honour or In Memory
Host your own fundraiser
When you organize and host a fundraising event—large or small—you raise awareness of mental health and addiction issues in your community while helping CMHA BC support people in finding the help they need. Just fill out the form below—we can even create an online fundraising page for you!
- Use this form to tell us about your fundraiser
Corporate donations and sponsorships
CMHA BC enjoys working with our corporate community in unique and creative ways that meet both business and community interests. Your donation or sponsorship adds value to every facet of your organization’s strategic goals and supports one of the most important public health issues in Canada.
If you don’t find the kind of donation you want to make or the right fit for you, or if you would like to make a gift of securities, life insurance, or make a bequest as part of preparing a will, please talk to Adam Burrows at 250-374-0440 ext. 206
Do you want to donate but you are not sure what will make the biggest impact?
This page will regularly be updated with the donations that we need to help support all members of our community.
- New male and female hygiene products
- razors, soaps, toothbrushes, brushes, tooth brushes, etc.
- Warm clothes (New or used, but preferably clean)
- gloves, toques, scarves, pants, socks, etc.
Donations can be dropped to any of our programs and we will transport them where needed.
- 651 Victoria Street – Monday to Friday between 8:30AM-3:30PM *closed on statutory holidays*
- Rosethorn House – 259 West Victoria Street
- Emerald Center – 271 West Victoria Street
- Genesis Place – 654 Fortune Drive
- Moira House – 500 Kingston Avenue
- Merit Place – 725 Notre Dame
The Clubhouse Donation Requests:
- Men’s & women’s clothing & shoes (all sizes)
- Backpacks & purses
- Small kitchen appliances (ex: toasters, blenders, hand mixers etc.), utensils and cookware
- Art/quilting supplies
- Non-perishable food items
Please contact Sheena Christian or Shirley Sidney at The Kamloops Clubhouse to arrange drop off times.
Phone: 250-374-0440 ext. 107
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Charity Number 107774408RR0001